At one point in time my Instagram bio simply read – “official member of Team Happy Hour”. No there is not a real “Team Happy Hour” (or at least one I’m aware of…) except for the one that meets every day in my head at 5pm, heyyy!
With that being said, I had all my favorite spots to hit up in San Francisco, but since moving back to Phoenix in December I’ve been on the prowl for the best spots to grab a drink. After much experimentation and research I’m proud to present… my 5 of my favorite happy hours in Phoenix!
- Postino – (multiple locations) $5 wine by the glass/pitcher of beer before 5pm everyday, ALSO $20 bottle & a bruschetta board after 8pm on MONDAYs & TUESDAYs
- Joyride Taco House – (or just ‘Joyride’ for short…) $2 tacos/$5 margaritas weekdays 2-6pm
- The Henry – this has become a recent favorite spot as of late thanks to their summer ‘Neighborhood Nights’ aka live music and all night happy hour on Wednesday, yay!
- Federal Pizza – $5 wine by the glass/pitcher of beer/wine cooler before 5pm, ALSO $20 for a bottle or 2 pitchers of beer & a pizza after 8pm on MONDAYs & TUESDAYs
- (tried this one last night, so good!) Twisted Grove – “Twisted Hour” daily from 3-6pm includes a bevy of options from the kitchen, craft brews from $4, glasses of wine & cocktails for $7.
Do you have any favorites in the valley? If so, please share! I’m always happy to try new places 🙂