It’s Friday! For it being a week that has seemed like one. big. long. day. I’m really happy that it is almost over. I can see that big glass of Pinot Noir waiting for me like the light at the end of a tunnel. (Plus it’s Valentine’s weekend and I’m ready to bust out the pink and red!)
Every morning I open my email excited for all of the newsletters waiting for me from Domino, Camille Styles and a few others. I love to click through and open all of the new articles – why? So I can pin thing, duh!
Here are a few of my favorite links from the week:
- Today I – finally – received my 1st email newsletter from CamilleStyles.com and let’s just say I went Pin happy. Take a look at this Get Glowing Brunch she hosted for her ladies! Can I be her? Like, seriously – straight Goddess.
- Hey Guys, looking for the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day? You can’t go wrong with a beautiful bushel of fresh blooms, that’s for sure! Check out the 6 flower delivery startups you NEED to know (there might be one in your city!)
- Are you going to Los Angeles any times soon? Want to grab a trendy cup of coffee? Check out one of L.A.’s 10 Most Instagrammable Coffee Shops – because let’s be real, we ALL #DoItForTheGram.
- A cute and quirky way to send some love <3 Design your own heart GIF via Made With Code, an online platform that encourages girls to get in the technology game and be leaders. GIRL POWER!
- Speaking of Goddesses – Emily Weiss, Into The Gloss and Glossier, dished on her months of beauty prep before her wedding. I could only wish to have such discipline, but I guarantee you she was glowing come wedding day. Worth it.
- Did you know, there may or may not be particles of animals (or bugs) in your nightly glass of vino. Here’s an article that explains.
- Check it out: I read a post about hosting a “Blue Valentine Party” (pictured above) which lead me to online shop Ara Collective, a site that partners with artisans from uncommon places to curate handcrafted pieces. PS. I want this clutch!
What interesting things have you found on the interwebs this week? I always love a good read so post a link in the comments below 🙂